Baked apple flowers with ice cream is a ready idea for a tasty and interesting dessert
Baked apple flowers with ice cream
|Baked apple flowers with ice cream|
Baked apple flowers with ice cream Recipe
Ingredients:50 g of melted butter
3 tablespoons of cane sugar
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
4 scoops of cream ice cream
4 tablespoons of toffee sauce
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Start the whole process by cutting the apples. First, cut off the tip of the apples. Then make a small hole in the center of the apple. After a while, start cutting the apples so that 2 circles are formed inside the fruit.
2. Now turn the apples over so that the cut parts are directly on the cutting board. Then start cutting the apples along the outside. You should prepare about 9 such incisions.
3. Now it's time to start working on your cinnamon mix. To do this, combine in a small bowl: melted butter, cane sugar and cinnamon. Mix thoroughly, then spread the resulting mixture over the previously prepared apples.
4. Time to stuff our apples with sweets. Place one cow in the holes you made at the beginning. Then put the apples into Ovi Smart and bake them for 20 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius.
5. And we have the last stage of working on the dessert. Place a scoop of your favorite ice cream on top of the baked apples. Of course, you can decorate the dessert additionally with chocolate glaze or toffee.
credit - @pysznoscipl