Quick and Easy Banana Muffins Recipe
|Banana Muffins Recipe|
These banana muffins are gentle, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They’re great plain, with chopped walnuts, and even chocolate chips. You want 3 ripe bananas and some fundamental kitchen substances to get begun.
Banana bread is great, however, muffins are faster, extra handy, simply moveable, and style simply nearly as good. I’ve been looking for the right EASY banana muffin recipe since my daughter, Noelle, started consuming solids. We at all times have bananas in the home which implies we ultimately have spotty bananas prepared for baking!
These fast and straightforward banana muffins bake in half-hour, so if you should be out and in the kitchen FAST (um, don’t all of us?), this recipe is your savior.
Banana Muffin Ingredients :
- Flour: I examined the recipe with each all-purpose flour and complete wheat flour and LOVED each variation. Use whichever you like.
- Melted Butter: We’ll use melted butter because of the fats, although melted coconut oil works too. I really like utilizing melted butter in baked items and although I used to be afraid these banana muffins would style too dense without creaming softened butter (which includes air), that’s not the case in any respect.
- Bananas, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg: These guys lend many of the taste.
- Egg: 1 egg offers the muffins construction.
- Milk: Gives mandatory moisture. Dry muffins… the worst.
- Sugar: Sweetens. Once I make these for my daughter, I take advantage of half brown sugar and half coconut sugar. You should use all brown sugar, all coconut sugar, or a mix of the 2. Remember that coconut sugar isn’t fairly as candy-like brown sugar, so the flavor will change.
Do these banana muffins style like banana bread? Sure, completely! However, they have got a lighter, softer, and extra buttery texture. You’ll adore it.
Find out how to Make Banana Muffins Moist
There’s an effective line between a moist banana muffin and a dry banana muffin, aka sandpaper in a cupcake wrapper. To make banana muffins moist, ensure you’re utilizing a stable ratio of dry to moist elements. I discovered the muffins to be dry without the addition of liquid, however, a few Tablespoons of milk solved the issue. Use just a little fat (butter), brown sugar, and loads of bananas for plenty of moisture and taste.
Find out how to Mash Bananas
So I began doing this final 12 months and it’s been a complete game-changer every time I make banana cake, these breakfast cookies, or banana bread. Simply use your mixer to mash bananas! Peel and break them into chunks, place in your mixer, and beat till mashed. Beat the remainder of the moist elements proper into this bowl, then beat within the dry elements. Really easy.
This banana muffin recipe is ideal in case you:
- have 3 spotty bananas
- love banana bread
- want a fast homemade breakfast, snack, and so forth
- don’t really feel like creaming butter and sugar collectively
- don’t really feel like dirtying 100 pans.