Restaurant style ramen soup
Recipe for making restaurant-style ramen soup
1/2 kg Chicken wings cut into small pieces
3 spring onions cut into 3 cm
4 crushed garlic
2 cm ginger crushed
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 tbsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
How to make:
1. Boil the chicken then drain.
2. Saute briefly the onion, ginger, scallion. Turn off the stove.
3. Boil the chicken with the stir fry for 5-6 hours until the chicken is soft. It's more practical to use a slow cooker.
4. Once cool, blend all the ingredients and then filtered.
5. Boil the gravy again by adding water, soy sauce, fish sauce, salt and sugar. Adjust the taste according to taste