SALMON AND ENDIVES RECIPE PICTURE OF DELICIOUS FOOD
15 minutes cooking for 2 person total 407 Calories
|SALMON AND ENDIVES RECIPE|
- 2 beautiful endives
- Provence herbs
- 1 lemon juice
- 1/2 l of poultry stock water (1/2 l of water + a chicken stock cube)
- 1 tsp. to s. sugar
- salt and pepper
- 120 g basmati rice (before cooking)
1. Remove the damaged leaves and cores of the endive.
2. Cut the endives in half lengthwise.
3. Place them in a gratin dish. Add the sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle with herbs from Provence.
5. Pour in the chicken broth and lemon juice.
Cook for 15 minutes in the microwave.
6. When the endives are cooked, take them out of the oven.
7. Bake the salmon in foil for 10 to 15 minutes in an oven not preheated to 150 ° C.
8. Serve with rice cooked according to package directions.